DP by Stage

HI,
i will the dp by Stage ,then i have short dmx way. Is it possible with a cross over cable with 100 meters or is it a Problem??
Thanks for help

dol:hogsign:
Parents
  • We are using Ethernet cables up to 80 m, and if we need longer run we use optic fibre cable. You can use standard ethernet switches etc... Only thing you need to consider is that the cable is well protected and designed to be used in public events/outdoors.

I have been planning to use WLAN but until now have not come up with a good working solution. Been discussing with different IT guys but after all they have proposed optic fibre for longer runs. WLAN is ok for HOG PC wireless remote, but to rely a show on it...

Best regards, sulkkis
  • We are using Ethernet cables up to 80 m, and if we need longer run we use optic fibre cable. You can use standard ethernet switches etc... Only thing you need to consider is that the cable is well protected and designed to be used in public events/outdoors.

I have been planning to use WLAN but until now have not come up with a good working solution. Been discussing with different IT guys but after all they have proposed optic fibre for longer runs. WLAN is ok for HOG PC wireless remote, but to rely a show on it...

Best regards, sulkkis
Children
No Data
Related