Shutter + FX

Hi,

it´s not possible to do an FX on the Strobe. I need a FX on normal Function Shutter open- Shutter closed. The value for open and closed are not to reach in the FX engine.
For example: If you wont to build a fast FX on the intensity and you have a old Mac 600, where the mechanic of the dimmer in the lamp are very slow, you need to do this with the shutter. But......its not possible.
Befor maybe 100 years on H2 it works perfectly.;)

I post a Thread for this a long time befor, but nothing happens.

please, please do something. I must work very often with this "*** lamp"

Also, it would be nice when the FX size on strobeeffects are labeld in normaly percent and not in Hz. This makes me totaly crazy and perhaps is the error in this.....

Marco
Parents
  • hi Brad,

to explain my problem i will give you a example.
    My aim is to build a Fx -Strobe open- Strobe closed.
    On H2 I set the strobe to closed, in the Fx engine a step wave and a size of maybe 5% and my lamp do on..off...on...off......
    For this I know that the Fx base is on closed and mostly the next DMX Value is open.
    To do this I need just few seconds on H2.

My experience on H3 is, I can´t say what is the currend size of the Fx and I have to do and try and error procedure like Marty explained.
    The abstract fixture model is in this case more confused as helpfull.
    To do this on H3 I need a lot more than few seconds and I think it´s not the easy way to go.

I hope you understand what I mean.
    Maybe I also a little bit stupid?????:dunno:

thank´s
  • hi Brad,

to explain my problem i will give you a example.
    My aim is to build a Fx -Strobe open- Strobe closed.
    On H2 I set the strobe to closed, in the Fx engine a step wave and a size of maybe 5% and my lamp do on..off...on...off......
    For this I know that the Fx base is on closed and mostly the next DMX Value is open.
    To do this I need just few seconds on H2.

My experience on H3 is, I can´t say what is the currend size of the Fx and I have to do and try and error procedure like Marty explained.
    The abstract fixture model is in this case more confused as helpfull.
    To do this on H3 I need a lot more than few seconds and I think it´s not the easy way to go.

I hope you understand what I mean.
    Maybe I also a little bit stupid?????:dunno:

thank´s
Children
No Data
Related