Bug Report- Page leave in backround

hi,

i have set the desk in "page leave in backround" mode. i have two pages with normal, htp and ipcb faders.
for example: on page 1 master 1 is a normal master and on page 2 master 1 is a htp master. when i set on page 1 the normal master on any value and change the page to page 2, the htp master takes the value from the master 1 on page 1 at this time when i press "next page". it leaves not in backround! the same happens with an ipcb master.

also, if you have some deskchannels recorded in a cue on a htp master, you can´t do an effect on this channels. htp works here not only for high levels, also for low levels.....:dunno:

soooo.......now i have to wash some dirty clotes and i´m hungry too....

marco
Parents
  • [quote=Marco]also, if you have some deskchannels recorded in a cue on a htp master, you can´t do an effect on this channels. htp works here not only for high levels, also for low levels.....:dunno:

Brad explained it to me once a long time ago when I was new to H3, but this is how HTP is supposed to work....as opposed to how it works on the old H2

....if you write an FX and record it to a list with HTP the cue will come up only as the base-value of the FX.....simply turn off HTP and it will work the way you want it to.

Hope this helps.:)
  • [quote=Marco]also, if you have some deskchannels recorded in a cue on a htp master, you can´t do an effect on this channels. htp works here not only for high levels, also for low levels.....:dunno:

Brad explained it to me once a long time ago when I was new to H3, but this is how HTP is supposed to work....as opposed to how it works on the old H2

....if you write an FX and record it to a list with HTP the cue will come up only as the base-value of the FX.....simply turn off HTP and it will work the way you want it to.

Hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data
Related