Bug Report- Page leave in backround

hi,

i have set the desk in "page leave in backround" mode. i have two pages with normal, htp and ipcb faders.
for example: on page 1 master 1 is a normal master and on page 2 master 1 is a htp master. when i set on page 1 the normal master on any value and change the page to page 2, the htp master takes the value from the master 1 on page 1 at this time when i press "next page". it leaves not in backround! the same happens with an ipcb master.

also, if you have some deskchannels recorded in a cue on a htp master, you can´t do an effect on this channels. htp works here not only for high levels, also for low levels.....:dunno:

soooo.......now i have to wash some dirty clotes and i´m hungry too....

marco
Parents
  • I have experienced this same thing if I am understanding it right. I had a show where we had 2 pages of faders. One had some of the lists faders set to HTP on one of the pages and on another page I had the lists on the same fader set to normal LTP faders. Those were usually at full. I had set to remember fader values and leave in background in the preferences. When I would flip from the page with the LTP faders into the page with the HTP faders, they would immediately take the value of the current position of the faders. We would flip pages and then like the blinders would just go full blast. Of corse we figured it out before the show so it wasn't a big deal. But it was kind of annoying and I figured it should have acted like it does with LTP faders when changing pages. I am pretty sure it was on the latest version of 2.5.0 at that time.

Ryan
  • I have experienced this same thing if I am understanding it right. I had a show where we had 2 pages of faders. One had some of the lists faders set to HTP on one of the pages and on another page I had the lists on the same fader set to normal LTP faders. Those were usually at full. I had set to remember fader values and leave in background in the preferences. When I would flip from the page with the LTP faders into the page with the HTP faders, they would immediately take the value of the current position of the faders. We would flip pages and then like the blinders would just go full blast. Of corse we figured it out before the show so it wasn't a big deal. But it was kind of annoying and I figured it should have acted like it does with LTP faders when changing pages. I am pretty sure it was on the latest version of 2.5.0 at that time.

Ryan
Children
No Data
Related