Selection Order In Group

Alrighty-

Playing with selection order inside of a group.

I've found the right-click column that allows me to sort the group by the selection order inside of it. This is already a huge help!

But say we're working with 10 desk channels (1-10), that are ordered, as the following: 1,3,5,7,9,2,4,6,8,10

(1) If I wanted to take channel 10 and plop it in between 7 and 9, how would I do that? I know there's a reorder function, but it's only reordering my list in sequential order.

(2) If I apply a fan timing to "said group"...1-10 seconds...it DOES use the order recorded in the group. But if I sort it in reverse order in the programmer, why is it not doing my fan timing in reverse? Is this only a view option, which means it has no correlation to the programmin/recording aspect of the cue? Which means, I'd have to record a separate group with a different selection order...eh.

***Related Question, but Hog 2***

In Hog 3, there is a way to view the order of the channels in the groups (just talked about that above). What about in Hog 2? I know it will store the channels in a certain order in the group. But is there any way to view what that order is?

Thanks guys!
Parents
  • [QUOTE=lightboy]
    2) If I apply a fan timing to "said group"...1-10 seconds...it DOES use the order recorded in the group. But if I sort it in reverse order in the programmer, why is it not doing my fan timing in reverse? Is this only a view option, which means it has no correlation to the programmin/recording aspect of the cue? Which means, I'd have to record a separate group with a different selection order...eh.

To reverse it you could type time 10 thru 1 instead of 1 thru 10 and this should reverse it.
  • [QUOTE=lightboy]
    2) If I apply a fan timing to "said group"...1-10 seconds...it DOES use the order recorded in the group. But if I sort it in reverse order in the programmer, why is it not doing my fan timing in reverse? Is this only a view option, which means it has no correlation to the programmin/recording aspect of the cue? Which means, I'd have to record a separate group with a different selection order...eh.

To reverse it you could type time 10 thru 1 instead of 1 thru 10 and this should reverse it.
Children
No Data
Related