Recording Cues

Hey Everyone,

I am new to programming moving lights with HOG 3PC and am trying to record cues.
I am following the manual and press Record > Choose and then choose the playback master (eg 1). It records the cue and all is good.

The question is how do I playback that cue for a live show???

Thanks Matthew:1zhelp:
Parents
  • I have never used hog 3 with WYSIWYG, but I have used it with vision. Be sure that any settings on WYS are the same as on the hog, patching (including universes). It may be a network issue between the two programs. Be sure that the WYS software is connecting to the correct network. I have a few different network cards on my laptop and whenever i am using it with hog 3 pc, I am sure that only the network card I am using is enabled, and this gets rid of any network communication errors between the programs.
  • I have never used hog 3 with WYSIWYG, but I have used it with vision. Be sure that any settings on WYS are the same as on the hog, patching (including universes). It may be a network issue between the two programs. Be sure that the WYS software is connecting to the correct network. I have a few different network cards on my laptop and whenever i am using it with hog 3 pc, I am sure that only the network card I am using is enabled, and this gets rid of any network communication errors between the programs.
Children
No Data
Related