Recording Cues

Hey Everyone,

I am new to programming moving lights with HOG 3PC and am trying to record cues.
I am following the manual and press Record > Choose and then choose the playback master (eg 1). It records the cue and all is good.

The question is how do I playback that cue for a live show???

Thanks Matthew:1zhelp:
Parents
  • Have you checked all setting on Wyg?

When you start Wysiwig, you get a small Hog-logo on your toolbar, this is your DP. Is the status Running and are the outputs active?
    When you are in Live-mode, you can see to what number DP you are connected to. You can change this in the properties of the DP in Device manager. So make sure, Hog 3PC and Wyg are on the same number of DP.

On Hog 3PC, what does your networkscreen say? You should see a Visualiser with the status Running.
  • Have you checked all setting on Wyg?

When you start Wysiwig, you get a small Hog-logo on your toolbar, this is your DP. Is the status Running and are the outputs active?
    When you are in Live-mode, you can see to what number DP you are connected to. You can change this in the properties of the DP in Device manager. So make sure, Hog 3PC and Wyg are on the same number of DP.

On Hog 3PC, what does your networkscreen say? You should see a Visualiser with the status Running.
Children
No Data
Related