VectorWorks

Hey Guys,

Im new to the VectorWorks and I was wondering how can I use VectorWorks with the Hog 3pc? Do I need to get ESP too and what about playbacks?

Thanks,

Chris G.
Parents
  • Vectorworks is a great tool for building visualization files for ESP and a wealth of information and help on getting files from Vectorworks to export to ESP is available in the ESP help manual on ESP Vision's website.

In order to connect ESP vision to Hog3PC you will need to install the Hog3 connectivity driver on your ESP machine as well. More information about the connectivity driver and its use is located in section 33.1 of the Hog3 help manual.

For information on the cost of ESP vision universes I recommend you visit the ESP website (www.espvision.com) for the latest.
  • Vectorworks is a great tool for building visualization files for ESP and a wealth of information and help on getting files from Vectorworks to export to ESP is available in the ESP help manual on ESP Vision's website.

In order to connect ESP vision to Hog3PC you will need to install the Hog3 connectivity driver on your ESP machine as well. More information about the connectivity driver and its use is located in section 33.1 of the Hog3 help manual.

For information on the cost of ESP vision universes I recommend you visit the ESP website (www.espvision.com) for the latest.
Children
No Data
Related