Unable to connect IPC and WygR22

Hi there,

Trying since 2 weeks to connect IPC (Hog3pc mode) and WygR22.
Ipc Control panel and Hog3pc are updated with last version.
I tried ton change network config with control panel but I have this message :
Unable to bind to configured adapter, reconfiguring to use valid network adapter.
I tried with a crossover ethernet wire, a non crossover, with a router and nothing happen.
Any Idea? I need wyg next week for a big show.
Thanx
Parents
  • Be sure that you are not using the loopback adapter on either console. First you want to be sure both consoles are connected to a router. In the control panel you want to use DHCP for your connections as well.

This is really my problem I can't change the network adapter. Ipc (from what I understood) use Loopback adapter to simulate hog3 network (no dp2000 here of course).
    Each time I tried to change the adapter (in the Ipc control panel or directly from Hog3pc panel) I have this f**g message : Unable to bind to configured adapter, reconfiguring to use valid network adapter. And Ipc restarts with the loopback adapter, wich can't accept DHCP...
    Thanks for you help...
  • Be sure that you are not using the loopback adapter on either console. First you want to be sure both consoles are connected to a router. In the control panel you want to use DHCP for your connections as well.

This is really my problem I can't change the network adapter. Ipc (from what I understood) use Loopback adapter to simulate hog3 network (no dp2000 here of course).
    Each time I tried to change the adapter (in the Ipc control panel or directly from Hog3pc panel) I have this f**g message : Unable to bind to configured adapter, reconfiguring to use valid network adapter. And Ipc restarts with the loopback adapter, wich can't accept DHCP...
    Thanks for you help...
Children
No Data
Related