IPC Wireless router

Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good brand and model number of wireless router available in Europe.
Server/client setup using an IPC and a pc notebook.
Any help appreciated.

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Hi
    I too have had trouble to no end with dlink routers I eventually sent a runner out to get me a linksyswww.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1175239525280&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=2528039789B01[/url This worked flawlessly out of the box. I'm not particularly a networking wiz but for the amount of hours consumed troubleshooting the network especially on show days, the $100 for the router was well worth it. However this was using a macbook running bootcamp xp installation connecting to a fulboar and was in the USA
  • Hi
    I too have had trouble to no end with dlink routers I eventually sent a runner out to get me a linksyswww.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1175239525280&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=2528039789B01[/url This worked flawlessly out of the box. I'm not particularly a networking wiz but for the amount of hours consumed troubleshooting the network especially on show days, the $100 for the router was well worth it. However this was using a macbook running bootcamp xp installation connecting to a fulboar and was in the USA
Children
No Data
Related