Wholehog iphone

So, I was reading the post below and saw that you can use VNC to control Wholehog via an iphone. There is an app on the appstore called Luminair (www.synthe-fx.com/products/luminair) which lets you control DMX lights via art-net which requires buying DMX to CAT5 (internet cable). I was wondering if anyone knows how to get a wholehog pc to output through the internet if i have a DMX > USB widget and I am currently controlling the lights on the PC.

Thank You,

kmkarim
Parents
  • Hi guys!

I would also like to control my Road Hog Full Boar with my Iphone, with the Luminair app. But the problem is that i don't know so much about networks... How should i do to connect iphone and full boar together?
    I have a road hog full boar and a Hog 3 PC (with the programing wing, playback wing and DMX super Widget).
    Actually I created a Ad-hoc network on the laptop who got the H3PC, my iphone can see this wifi network but i don't suceed to control H3PC.
    Can somebody helps me?

Thanks in advance!

Ben.
  • Hi guys!

I would also like to control my Road Hog Full Boar with my Iphone, with the Luminair app. But the problem is that i don't know so much about networks... How should i do to connect iphone and full boar together?
    I have a road hog full boar and a Hog 3 PC (with the programing wing, playback wing and DMX super Widget).
    Actually I created a Ad-hoc network on the laptop who got the H3PC, my iphone can see this wifi network but i don't suceed to control H3PC.
    Can somebody helps me?

Thanks in advance!

Ben.
Children
No Data
Related