CK Colorblaze

Hi all,

I'm running a practice rig in my wyg R21 and connecting to HogIIIpc (2.6.0., Bld 2071). I've added colorblazes to the rig and can't find the units in Hogs fixture schedules. I've connected using a generic RGB LED, but when I fade them to zero they go white before they go out. Is there a different fixture schedule that has the CK units in them?

How would I implement the new schedule in the show, or will I have to rebuild the show in Hog.
Parents
  • I'm running Wyg R21 cause that's all I can afford at the moment. I'd have to buy the next year's subscription to get r22...Some big job comes in I'll be getting it I assure you. But at least this gives Cast a chance to get the bugs out of 22.

I'm running both on my dell precision m4300 workstation. Intel Core duo 2.66 gz, 4mb Ram (3.66 w/xp pro), Nvidea Quadro FX 360m (512mb).

I think when I started the show on the hog that I picked the wrong library edition to pull units from. Which Fixture library do you all use? I noticed that there were a few. The fading of color before intensity sounds right. And when I've had the CKs on hogs before I never noticed this. Only had them on a II though never the III.
  • I'm running Wyg R21 cause that's all I can afford at the moment. I'd have to buy the next year's subscription to get r22...Some big job comes in I'll be getting it I assure you. But at least this gives Cast a chance to get the bugs out of 22.

I'm running both on my dell precision m4300 workstation. Intel Core duo 2.66 gz, 4mb Ram (3.66 w/xp pro), Nvidea Quadro FX 360m (512mb).

I think when I started the show on the hog that I picked the wrong library edition to pull units from. Which Fixture library do you all use? I noticed that there were a few. The fading of color before intensity sounds right. And when I've had the CKs on hogs before I never noticed this. Only had them on a II though never the III.
Children
No Data
Related