Save console environment in cues

When I use more than one whog III for a show it would be really useful to save consoles environment in palettes and have opportunity to recall them via cues.

The console environment is for example witch console command witch fixtures.

Its important to could decide for each song this desk will have the command for those fixtures and the other will command those one.

thanks
Stéphane
Parents
  • [QUOTE=stephlight]As we are talking about network and multiuser, it should be great that when there is more than one desk connected to the same show, the last powered console become the server.
    We could also have a priority number for each desk to choose the one would become the server if server is disconnected.
    And when we will have "Worlds" we could also have a feature to redistribute fixtures of a console that is disconnected.

I would also find that to be an extremely powerful feature that I am not aware of in any other desk. But you would defiantly have to have a way to not have like a tablet used for remote focusing to become the show server.. especially over a wireless connection..

Ryan
  • [QUOTE=stephlight]As we are talking about network and multiuser, it should be great that when there is more than one desk connected to the same show, the last powered console become the server.
    We could also have a priority number for each desk to choose the one would become the server if server is disconnected.
    And when we will have "Worlds" we could also have a feature to redistribute fixtures of a console that is disconnected.

I would also find that to be an extremely powerful feature that I am not aware of in any other desk. But you would defiantly have to have a way to not have like a tablet used for remote focusing to become the show server.. especially over a wireless connection..

Ryan
Children
No Data
Related