HogPC as a backup for RoadHog F.B.

Hello everybody !!

Is it possible to use a hog PC (hogIII) system as a backup system for a Road Hog Full boar??

If so, how do I do this ?

Thanks alot !

/ Johan

:hogsign:
Parents
  • Yes, this is possible. My recommendation is to run a backup copy of the show on Hog3PC side by side with you main system using Midi Show Control to link the two. This will allow Hog3PC to listen to all the play messages and keep up with the show as it runs so if you need to switch to the backup then you will be on the right page and cue. However, midi backups do not track things like record or moving cues. Therefore this best used as a "show time" backup solution.
  • Yes, this is possible. My recommendation is to run a backup copy of the show on Hog3PC side by side with you main system using Midi Show Control to link the two. This will allow Hog3PC to listen to all the play messages and keep up with the show as it runs so if you need to switch to the backup then you will be on the right page and cue. However, midi backups do not track things like record or moving cues. Therefore this best used as a "show time" backup solution.
Children
No Data
Related