WYG R22 Autofocus issue

Hey guys...not sure if the problem is on HES end or Cast end, but I'm having an issue with Autofocus/Selecting from within WYG.

Hog3PC connected to WYG on same computer.

VL1000AS - selects appropriately in Wyg/Programmer
Studio Color - selects appropriately in Wyg/Programmer
Studio Spot CMY Zoom - does NOT select in Wyg and transfer information to programmer
VL2000 Spots - does NOT select in Wyg and transfer information to programmer
VL2000 Wash - does NOT select in Wyg and transfer information to programmer

So, because the VL1K's and Studio Colors are working properly, I'm assuming it's a fixture ID issue between the connectivity driver and HogPC, but, again, I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks...
Parents
  • I have had a long string of e-mails with Brad and Chris regarding this over the last several months....ever since the BETA drop of the WYG R22.

It has to do with how the two programs talk together....it used to be through MIDI....and now it is some sort "direct" protocol.....so the connectivity driver codes need to be updated as far as I can tell.

The bug number I have for this from HES is Bug #11580

This only affects the AutoFocus functionality in WYG....the rest of the LIVE functions seem to be just fine.

Hopefully this one gets swatted soon:)
  • I have had a long string of e-mails with Brad and Chris regarding this over the last several months....ever since the BETA drop of the WYG R22.

It has to do with how the two programs talk together....it used to be through MIDI....and now it is some sort "direct" protocol.....so the connectivity driver codes need to be updated as far as I can tell.

The bug number I have for this from HES is Bug #11580

This only affects the AutoFocus functionality in WYG....the rest of the LIVE functions seem to be just fine.

Hopefully this one gets swatted soon:)
Children
No Data
Related