Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I
    know that I would like to get an upgrade to enable just the networking. Is there any plans to make a middle console? Or is it just going from Roadhog - Full Boar - Hog 3. The networking will allow me to remote focus the rig. I don’t need artnet out, Hog net out (well maybe hog net). I do understand that it is a basic console and there has to be some limitations but, There is quiet a jump in price between the Roadhog and the full boar and is there that much hardware difference? It will give a new lease of life for the basic road hog as it can be a cheap backup console or tracking console.
  • I
    know that I would like to get an upgrade to enable just the networking. Is there any plans to make a middle console? Or is it just going from Roadhog - Full Boar - Hog 3. The networking will allow me to remote focus the rig. I don’t need artnet out, Hog net out (well maybe hog net). I do understand that it is a basic console and there has to be some limitations but, There is quiet a jump in price between the Roadhog and the full boar and is there that much hardware difference? It will give a new lease of life for the basic road hog as it can be a cheap backup console or tracking console.
Children
No Data
Related