Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • To be honest, I am sure the hardware is similar,
    but the price difference isn't only reflecting the hardware, it is also reflecting the software functionality.
    The road hog was sold as an inexpensive console, but without some of the functions of the more expensive desks.
    That being said, they only way to "Upgrade" would be to sell the road hog and buy a full boar.
    I think the road hog is a very aggressively priced desk, and you get alot for the money, and I understand why they don't include some of the more advanced functions.
    If they did, who would buy the full boar, there has to be a clear distinction between the 2 desks. And then all the people that bought the full boar would be upset that the desk that they paid for is not much better than the desk for substantially less money.
    I do very much understand wanting to get "more for your money", but I also understand the reasoning on keeping those functions out of the road hog.

Of course, this is just my .02,
    Joshua Wood
  • To be honest, I am sure the hardware is similar,
    but the price difference isn't only reflecting the hardware, it is also reflecting the software functionality.
    The road hog was sold as an inexpensive console, but without some of the functions of the more expensive desks.
    That being said, they only way to "Upgrade" would be to sell the road hog and buy a full boar.
    I think the road hog is a very aggressively priced desk, and you get alot for the money, and I understand why they don't include some of the more advanced functions.
    If they did, who would buy the full boar, there has to be a clear distinction between the 2 desks. And then all the people that bought the full boar would be upset that the desk that they paid for is not much better than the desk for substantially less money.
    I do very much understand wanting to get "more for your money", but I also understand the reasoning on keeping those functions out of the road hog.

Of course, this is just my .02,
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related