Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • What about the people who unfortunately bought the road hog a few months before the full boar was released, i would have potentially held out to get the full boar.
    It took me long enough to get the funds released for the road hog so to resell and buy the full boar is a long time coming,

I just feel you have similar priced desks ie the S3 with the function available and maybe even more, i appreciate there needs to be extra functions on the full boar i.e expansion wings, cd drive ArtNet etc but surely if it was priced accordingly the option of an upgrade on the road hog to network for the above reasons would be appealing to quite a few already road hog owners? its not going to take away the advantage of having the full boar for the ArtNet and all the other advantages?
  • What about the people who unfortunately bought the road hog a few months before the full boar was released, i would have potentially held out to get the full boar.
    It took me long enough to get the funds released for the road hog so to resell and buy the full boar is a long time coming,

I just feel you have similar priced desks ie the S3 with the function available and maybe even more, i appreciate there needs to be extra functions on the full boar i.e expansion wings, cd drive ArtNet etc but surely if it was priced accordingly the option of an upgrade on the road hog to network for the above reasons would be appealing to quite a few already road hog owners? its not going to take away the advantage of having the full boar for the ArtNet and all the other advantages?
Children
No Data
Related