Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • Considering that the Road Hog replaced the Hog 500 / 1000 at very near the same price I completely understand why the FEW features of the Full Boar and the Hog III have not been included. At the time of the Road Hog release I worked for a company that had just purchased another Hog 1000. I would have been ecstatic if they had been able to purchase a Road Hog at current prices. Just the 2 touchscreens alone make it a much better value than the Hog 500/1000. Not to mention the Wholehog OS completly compatible with Hog 3,IPC and Full Boar, saving to a USB and a internal hard drive and 2 more universes. If you really must have the networking features and the expanablity of the Full Boar purchase the Road Hog wings and add an internal widget. That will keep you budget lower and allow you to expand later. Road Hogs have been marketed from the start as a console that is not capeable of expansion. They have even budged a little bit adding support for a 3rd monitor. I cant fault High End in the Road Hog at all. It is an entry level Professional Desk at an incredable price a good place to start for lots of churches, schools, smaller theatres and production companies. I would have gladly excepted a Road Hog for every Hog 2/Hog 500 or 1000 that I have gotten in the past few years.
  • Considering that the Road Hog replaced the Hog 500 / 1000 at very near the same price I completely understand why the FEW features of the Full Boar and the Hog III have not been included. At the time of the Road Hog release I worked for a company that had just purchased another Hog 1000. I would have been ecstatic if they had been able to purchase a Road Hog at current prices. Just the 2 touchscreens alone make it a much better value than the Hog 500/1000. Not to mention the Wholehog OS completly compatible with Hog 3,IPC and Full Boar, saving to a USB and a internal hard drive and 2 more universes. If you really must have the networking features and the expanablity of the Full Boar purchase the Road Hog wings and add an internal widget. That will keep you budget lower and allow you to expand later. Road Hogs have been marketed from the start as a console that is not capeable of expansion. They have even budged a little bit adding support for a 3rd monitor. I cant fault High End in the Road Hog at all. It is an entry level Professional Desk at an incredable price a good place to start for lots of churches, schools, smaller theatres and production companies. I would have gladly excepted a Road Hog for every Hog 2/Hog 500 or 1000 that I have gotten in the past few years.
Children
No Data
Related