Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I think that everybody understands, and agrees that for the price you pay for a Roadhog it's a killer board for the money you spend. And is probably THE most cost effective console out there!.. I don't think when people say they want an upgrade, that they not would want to pay for it..
    - i think most of the people that says it would be nice with an upgrade, say so becaouse they feel they was kept a little in the dark from Hes with the releases.. -I know that a lot of people got pretty upset with the way the RH and the RHFB was released.. Everything would have been great, and none would have complained if Hes just had released them together..and I personally think it was a big mistake not to..

-On the other hand, i think that the RH and the FB is two super products that fits nice into two segments. and i think its great to be able to choose.. (unfortunately people couldn't choose in the beginning, and that made some people that bought RH's a bit upset.)
  • I think that everybody understands, and agrees that for the price you pay for a Roadhog it's a killer board for the money you spend. And is probably THE most cost effective console out there!.. I don't think when people say they want an upgrade, that they not would want to pay for it..
    - i think most of the people that says it would be nice with an upgrade, say so becaouse they feel they was kept a little in the dark from Hes with the releases.. -I know that a lot of people got pretty upset with the way the RH and the RHFB was released.. Everything would have been great, and none would have complained if Hes just had released them together..and I personally think it was a big mistake not to..

-On the other hand, i think that the RH and the FB is two super products that fits nice into two segments. and i think its great to be able to choose.. (unfortunately people couldn't choose in the beginning, and that made some people that bought RH's a bit upset.)
Children
No Data
Related