Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I totally agree with the fact the desk is extremely brilliant value for money and is a powerful console, the fact it superceeds the hog 1000 which was a desk created many years ago doesnt mean to say the door for possible upgrades should be slammed shut!!!!!
    In the current market place there are a lot of players bringing different cards to the table, listening to customers, providing for the demand!
    Vista and Martin are true examples of this, they are providing add on seperates if you like to make them very versatile systems.
    I feel if HES were to listen to peoples wants and needs and maybe give the option at a price of upgrading the RH to be able to network it would be a very good decision not to mention a new selling point for one of the best desks on the marketplace!
    Why should the people who put there faith in the RH so quick to then see a few months later the RHFB come out to play have the only option of selling and rebuying in order to take some of the extra functions.
  • I totally agree with the fact the desk is extremely brilliant value for money and is a powerful console, the fact it superceeds the hog 1000 which was a desk created many years ago doesnt mean to say the door for possible upgrades should be slammed shut!!!!!
    In the current market place there are a lot of players bringing different cards to the table, listening to customers, providing for the demand!
    Vista and Martin are true examples of this, they are providing add on seperates if you like to make them very versatile systems.
    I feel if HES were to listen to peoples wants and needs and maybe give the option at a price of upgrading the RH to be able to network it would be a very good decision not to mention a new selling point for one of the best desks on the marketplace!
    Why should the people who put there faith in the RH so quick to then see a few months later the RHFB come out to play have the only option of selling and rebuying in order to take some of the extra functions.
Children
No Data
Related