Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • [quote=nunny]i feel i need the option of tracking backup VERY soon!!

Im running a v important show and already today have had to log off and back on three times!

The first was when my desk channels wouldnt dim, only gave me 0% or 100% no in between!!

Then an RGB led channel stuck at 100% both times a re log on solved it.

Im beginning to lose a little faith in the machine and would feel happier having a plan 2

The last 2 previous jobs i have had the machine fall over just before doors and the organiser gives me it in the neck!!!!!!

Pleas please consider this as an important feature!!!!!!!!

Mike,

Sounds like you are having some unusual problems....I use my H3 nearly everyday with no such issues and the same fixture types. I also use the iPC, RH, & FB consoles quite regularly with no such issues.

Are you using a lot of custom fixture profiles (built via fixture builder for ex.)?

What steps are you taking to create these problems? Can you reliably reproduce the issue(s)?

If you need a backup desk, get a DMX A/B switch along with a seccond desk, and then simply click over if your primary goes down. If you also need it to track you need to use MSC to link the two as well to make the second desk "follow" the first (this is not available on RH as ther is no MIDI)

2 consoles + MIDI cable + DMX A/B = tracking backup....no problem.

This has been the way since the very beginning of the H3 system.....network backups are in the works, but I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon.

Hope this helps:)
  • [quote=nunny]i feel i need the option of tracking backup VERY soon!!

Im running a v important show and already today have had to log off and back on three times!

The first was when my desk channels wouldnt dim, only gave me 0% or 100% no in between!!

Then an RGB led channel stuck at 100% both times a re log on solved it.

Im beginning to lose a little faith in the machine and would feel happier having a plan 2

The last 2 previous jobs i have had the machine fall over just before doors and the organiser gives me it in the neck!!!!!!

Pleas please consider this as an important feature!!!!!!!!

Mike,

Sounds like you are having some unusual problems....I use my H3 nearly everyday with no such issues and the same fixture types. I also use the iPC, RH, & FB consoles quite regularly with no such issues.

Are you using a lot of custom fixture profiles (built via fixture builder for ex.)?

What steps are you taking to create these problems? Can you reliably reproduce the issue(s)?

If you need a backup desk, get a DMX A/B switch along with a seccond desk, and then simply click over if your primary goes down. If you also need it to track you need to use MSC to link the two as well to make the second desk "follow" the first (this is not available on RH as ther is no MIDI)

2 consoles + MIDI cable + DMX A/B = tracking backup....no problem.

This has been the way since the very beginning of the H3 system.....network backups are in the works, but I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related