Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • Sadly the company doesnt have the option of sending x2 desks out on each show,

Im using no custom fixture types, tha rgb channels are controlling color block DB4's x 40 and the desk channel is controlling a dimming channel on a 48 way art 2000 rack.

I have just noticed glitches and things hanging quite a lot on the last few releases,

All problems i encounter seem to be resolved with a reboot and no other changes.

Its the first time ive seen the desk channels act as a switch almost but not the first time ive had DB4's do strange things,

I did all the pig release and ensured nothing is parked etc but still it stayed on, power cycled the 30 way PSU and still it stayed on, i cant be running a show thinking " oh it doesnt matter if that one is open white, i have 39 left that are working"

Please listen to a concerned customer HES
  • Sadly the company doesnt have the option of sending x2 desks out on each show,

Im using no custom fixture types, tha rgb channels are controlling color block DB4's x 40 and the desk channel is controlling a dimming channel on a 48 way art 2000 rack.

I have just noticed glitches and things hanging quite a lot on the last few releases,

All problems i encounter seem to be resolved with a reboot and no other changes.

Its the first time ive seen the desk channels act as a switch almost but not the first time ive had DB4's do strange things,

I did all the pig release and ensured nothing is parked etc but still it stayed on, power cycled the 30 way PSU and still it stayed on, i cant be running a show thinking " oh it doesnt matter if that one is open white, i have 39 left that are working"

Please listen to a concerned customer HES
Children
No Data
Related