Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • [quote=nunny]Is there any plans of the networking for remote focus to be implemented??
    Was shown up by Loghtjockey the other day when the DJ was walking around doing a focus on his tablet!

Not sure what you are talking about......the ability to use a tablet has been around for years already...I use a laptop for remote focus on my H3 almost daily.:D

The regular RH does not have networking (and probably never will) so this isn't an option for that desk specifically....all the others are capable of this.....keep in mind that the RH is considered by many to be a Hog-500/1000 replacement level console.......and there is no remote focus capability on those desks either.

.....but to compare to LJ....if you run H3PC with widgets and such, you can network in a tablet if you want to.
  • [quote=nunny]Is there any plans of the networking for remote focus to be implemented??
    Was shown up by Loghtjockey the other day when the DJ was walking around doing a focus on his tablet!

Not sure what you are talking about......the ability to use a tablet has been around for years already...I use a laptop for remote focus on my H3 almost daily.:D

The regular RH does not have networking (and probably never will) so this isn't an option for that desk specifically....all the others are capable of this.....keep in mind that the RH is considered by many to be a Hog-500/1000 replacement level console.......and there is no remote focus capability on those desks either.

.....but to compare to LJ....if you run H3PC with widgets and such, you can network in a tablet if you want to.
Children
No Data
Related