Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • If HES DO make an upgrade kit, they may only sell 1-200. nobody can say how many they will sell. The only thing I can think of is doin a few surverys on light network and at things like LDI & PLASA. Im sure Brad will have some more input on this as he is the control systems manager.

Kits for fixtures is different like the mac 2k wash >>> mac 2k wash XB, are different. Consoles are not modular designed fixtures ... suddenly if everyone is opening up thiers to add parts, this could void warrenties and HES could be swamped with "upgraded" consoles that havnt been done properly and are breaking... Then the people who originally suggested it are going to look bad if everyones RHs are misbehaving because of thier idea... Think about it from HES point of view, not just you own..

My 2p :poke:
  • If HES DO make an upgrade kit, they may only sell 1-200. nobody can say how many they will sell. The only thing I can think of is doin a few surverys on light network and at things like LDI & PLASA. Im sure Brad will have some more input on this as he is the control systems manager.

Kits for fixtures is different like the mac 2k wash >>> mac 2k wash XB, are different. Consoles are not modular designed fixtures ... suddenly if everyone is opening up thiers to add parts, this could void warrenties and HES could be swamped with "upgraded" consoles that havnt been done properly and are breaking... Then the people who originally suggested it are going to look bad if everyones RHs are misbehaving because of thier idea... Think about it from HES point of view, not just you own..

My 2p :poke:
Children
No Data
Related