Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I disagree.. actually it would be very easy.. the network port is already there.. all that would be needed is a new "plate" with usb and ethernet on.. too me it looks like HES thought about a possible upgrade when they decided to have that "plate" with usb on.. The computer is powerfull enough to run the network.. Actually it a is already doing it internally, so it´s not any more resource demanding sending it out the network port..

-The only problem that i can see, would be how to "unlock" the features in software.. Maybe a dongle of some kind, or a firmware tool update to change the frontpanel firmware in some way.. The reason for not delivering an upgrade sollution is much more a "politcal"/"business" decition!

-Anders
  • I disagree.. actually it would be very easy.. the network port is already there.. all that would be needed is a new "plate" with usb and ethernet on.. too me it looks like HES thought about a possible upgrade when they decided to have that "plate" with usb on.. The computer is powerfull enough to run the network.. Actually it a is already doing it internally, so it´s not any more resource demanding sending it out the network port..

-The only problem that i can see, would be how to "unlock" the features in software.. Maybe a dongle of some kind, or a firmware tool update to change the frontpanel firmware in some way.. The reason for not delivering an upgrade sollution is much more a "politcal"/"business" decition!

-Anders
Children
No Data
Related