Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • [quote=nunny]....there is many things been said about how HES werent forthcoming in advertising the FB so the likes of myself purchased the RH to only find a few months later the FB is released.....

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this point.

Please don't take the following personally....but I am going to be blunt about this....

HES was very forthright in making people aware of what the feature set of the RH was when it was released....there was a very nice product cut sheet available, as well as product brochures detailing what the desk was capable of.

If you needed remote focus capability....then you bought the wrong desk and that is really your fault....not theirs.....it would fall under "caveat emptor" in my book.

It was no "big secret" that the Full Boar was being worked on and would be released shortly after the RH.....you can't blame someone else if you didn't do your homework properly.
  • [quote=nunny]....there is many things been said about how HES werent forthcoming in advertising the FB so the likes of myself purchased the RH to only find a few months later the FB is released.....

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this point.

Please don't take the following personally....but I am going to be blunt about this....

HES was very forthright in making people aware of what the feature set of the RH was when it was released....there was a very nice product cut sheet available, as well as product brochures detailing what the desk was capable of.

If you needed remote focus capability....then you bought the wrong desk and that is really your fault....not theirs.....it would fall under "caveat emptor" in my book.

It was no "big secret" that the Full Boar was being worked on and would be released shortly after the RH.....you can't blame someone else if you didn't do your homework properly.
Children
No Data
Related