Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I have enjoyed reading this forum and want to throw in my $.02.

The market seems to be flooded with used RH's, but I have yet to see a used RHFB. I take this to mean that there are many people that are not very happy with their RH's. I am happy to see the the RH's seem to all be priced about the same (somewhere around $10,000) and they are holding value, but I wonder what will happen once some RHFB's start to hit the used scene.

Also, I can't imagine a professional lighting console, entry level or not, that does not have remote focus unit capabilities. This is crazy to me. I would imagine that if HES would make one available, there would be one purchased for almost every console.
  • I have enjoyed reading this forum and want to throw in my $.02.

The market seems to be flooded with used RH's, but I have yet to see a used RHFB. I take this to mean that there are many people that are not very happy with their RH's. I am happy to see the the RH's seem to all be priced about the same (somewhere around $10,000) and they are holding value, but I wonder what will happen once some RHFB's start to hit the used scene.

Also, I can't imagine a professional lighting console, entry level or not, that does not have remote focus unit capabilities. This is crazy to me. I would imagine that if HES would make one available, there would be one purchased for almost every console.
Children
No Data
Related