Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I agree with the Dutch Guy, as a Road Hog owner if I'd have known about the iminent release of a desk with the extra features that the RHFB has and for such a small amount of difference in price I would have waited. I would like to know where Marty finds out such information as to what products are about to be released or is it just on the Grape-Vine? If it was no "Big Secret" then as a potential customer there is no excuse for me and the other early Road Hog buyers to not be informed.

What's done is done, from what has been said in this discussion it is clear that HES have no plan to satisfy the needs of early Road Hog owners to the extent that they would like.

If only HES had dealt with this the same way they did for the DP8000. Whilst the DP8000 was being advertised if you were forced into buying a DP2000 because you couldn't wait you would be offered a trade in deal once it had been released. That shows consideration for their customers.

I consider this a PR disaster. For some people the purchase of a Road Hog signalled their first ownership of HES equipment and only a few months after purchase they feel cheated. Like it or not that shows a lack of respect for their customers.
  • I agree with the Dutch Guy, as a Road Hog owner if I'd have known about the iminent release of a desk with the extra features that the RHFB has and for such a small amount of difference in price I would have waited. I would like to know where Marty finds out such information as to what products are about to be released or is it just on the Grape-Vine? If it was no "Big Secret" then as a potential customer there is no excuse for me and the other early Road Hog buyers to not be informed.

What's done is done, from what has been said in this discussion it is clear that HES have no plan to satisfy the needs of early Road Hog owners to the extent that they would like.

If only HES had dealt with this the same way they did for the DP8000. Whilst the DP8000 was being advertised if you were forced into buying a DP2000 because you couldn't wait you would be offered a trade in deal once it had been released. That shows consideration for their customers.

I consider this a PR disaster. For some people the purchase of a Road Hog signalled their first ownership of HES equipment and only a few months after purchase they feel cheated. Like it or not that shows a lack of respect for their customers.
Children
No Data
Related