Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • I agree It is a pr disaster. I would have waited for the full boar as well. I have a roadhog and I am now looking at the next console to buy. I am now looking at the new grand ma. The other issue is that there is next to no support in Australia. I thought that there was going to be a high end office opening in Australia. To solve most of everyones issues they should unlock a usb wireless key like the dlink unit so they can remote the console and that is all. From what I have been reading that is the main feture that every one is after. Buy doing it that way you dont have to give artnet out ect ect so it is still limited to 4 universes out. . Give it a fixed ip address and thats it. similar to what they did with the vga usb adapter.
  • I agree It is a pr disaster. I would have waited for the full boar as well. I have a roadhog and I am now looking at the next console to buy. I am now looking at the new grand ma. The other issue is that there is next to no support in Australia. I thought that there was going to be a high end office opening in Australia. To solve most of everyones issues they should unlock a usb wireless key like the dlink unit so they can remote the console and that is all. From what I have been reading that is the main feture that every one is after. Buy doing it that way you dont have to give artnet out ect ect so it is still limited to 4 universes out. . Give it a fixed ip address and thats it. similar to what they did with the vga usb adapter.
Children
No Data
Related