Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • it seems there IS a market for somekind of upgrade to allow to remote focus if not anything else, also it seems there is a LOT of unhappy people and i feel it is just scratching the surface as to how let down people were to one day go on the HES website not long after purchasing a RH to see the new shiny RHFB,
    Artnet and the other fancy features are not needed for me and all i ask as i feel many others would like is the possibility of remote focus on the very good RH desk??
    Is it too much for HES to listen and maybe make a lot of people a lot happier and take away the sour taste of not being properly informed of the RHFB being in the pipeline???
    Im not familiar as to how it would be done but many people on here seem to think it could be done relatively easily with the ability to block the other features like ARTnet etc which is what the owners of the RHFB will have paid the extra for.
    Everyone would then be happy, RH users, HES for the extra income on the upgrade kit and RHFB as they are not cheated on a desk that does "nearly as much" for 5k less.
    Move with the times HES and listen to customers.
  • it seems there IS a market for somekind of upgrade to allow to remote focus if not anything else, also it seems there is a LOT of unhappy people and i feel it is just scratching the surface as to how let down people were to one day go on the HES website not long after purchasing a RH to see the new shiny RHFB,
    Artnet and the other fancy features are not needed for me and all i ask as i feel many others would like is the possibility of remote focus on the very good RH desk??
    Is it too much for HES to listen and maybe make a lot of people a lot happier and take away the sour taste of not being properly informed of the RHFB being in the pipeline???
    Im not familiar as to how it would be done but many people on here seem to think it could be done relatively easily with the ability to block the other features like ARTnet etc which is what the owners of the RHFB will have paid the extra for.
    Everyone would then be happy, RH users, HES for the extra income on the upgrade kit and RHFB as they are not cheated on a desk that does "nearly as much" for 5k less.
    Move with the times HES and listen to customers.
Children
No Data
Related