Road hog to Full Boar

Is there any upgrade kit available or in the pipeline for road hog users??
Parents
  • There is arguments for and against the possibility of implementing the remote focus on the Rh, the way i see it is if it is a possibility, as i beleive it is and without much software changes then offer the upgrade on the basis it is done by the relevant service point, that way it would rule out any Tom Dick or Harry attempting the upgrade and swamping HES with.
    I feel that there is certainly enough interest in this post alone to make HES listen at least, im not one to do the PR for HES but if i was reading this may start to see what interest the upgrade to implement remote focus may generate thus possibly posting a vote on the relevant forum/website.
    I just feel its something that would certainly help me, and others and may make HES a good revenue.
  • There is arguments for and against the possibility of implementing the remote focus on the Rh, the way i see it is if it is a possibility, as i beleive it is and without much software changes then offer the upgrade on the basis it is done by the relevant service point, that way it would rule out any Tom Dick or Harry attempting the upgrade and swamping HES with.
    I feel that there is certainly enough interest in this post alone to make HES listen at least, im not one to do the PR for HES but if i was reading this may start to see what interest the upgrade to implement remote focus may generate thus possibly posting a vote on the relevant forum/website.
    I just feel its something that would certainly help me, and others and may make HES a good revenue.
Children
No Data
Related