palette timing not referenced in cues

Cues reference the parameter values in palettes but not any palette timing. Is this intentional? I would like to build cuelists from palettes with timing where the timing is referenced.
Parents
  • yes exactly - just as parameter values reference. I want to build quite a complex cuelist that involves complex timings - but it is easy to build it from palettes that include timing (eg different timings for different parameters). Once built, I would like to be able to just tweek the palette timings in order to update the cuelist's timings.
    If palette timing did reference in cues, then just like with parameters, the reference can if necessary be eliminated (after the palette is selected) by adjusting the timing manually.
  • yes exactly - just as parameter values reference. I want to build quite a complex cuelist that involves complex timings - but it is easy to build it from palettes that include timing (eg different timings for different parameters). Once built, I would like to be able to just tweek the palette timings in order to update the cuelist's timings.
    If palette timing did reference in cues, then just like with parameters, the reference can if necessary be eliminated (after the palette is selected) by adjusting the timing manually.
Children
No Data
Related