palette timing not referenced in cues

Cues reference the parameter values in palettes but not any palette timing. Is this intentional? I would like to build cuelists from palettes with timing where the timing is referenced.
Parents
  • Hi Mike, you probably not remember me, but we talk together in Bercy for the Polnareff Show, I'm also programming some shows for A. Longchamp et V. Mongourdin, I'm happy to see you here.

I already spoke about that point hear: forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=3054 but I thing that point had been missed.

I'm totally agree with you, this point is important and the same thing with group palettes, if we modify a group cues that use this group should be modified, i'm talking about that somewhere but i can't find the thread :dunce:.

@+
    steph
  • Hi Mike, you probably not remember me, but we talk together in Bercy for the Polnareff Show, I'm also programming some shows for A. Longchamp et V. Mongourdin, I'm happy to see you here.

I already spoke about that point hear: forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=3054 but I thing that point had been missed.

I'm totally agree with you, this point is important and the same thing with group palettes, if we modify a group cues that use this group should be modified, i'm talking about that somewhere but i can't find the thread :dunce:.

@+
    steph
Children
No Data
Related