palette timing not referenced in cues

Cues reference the parameter values in palettes but not any palette timing. Is this intentional? I would like to build cuelists from palettes with timing where the timing is referenced.
Parents
  • I would really like to see "group" palettes with timing.
    A group with X amount "virtual" fixtures and timing. You could drop any fixtures to that group and timing is applied to those fixtures. So, basically a timing palette. It would be pretty powerful when we get back sequence palettes? (I hope that will happen someday).
    I like the idea of timing and group palettes, but also I'm wondering how it would affect updating. How hard it would be keep track on everything when adding a fixture to a cue or changing timing of a cue and using update?
  • I would really like to see "group" palettes with timing.
    A group with X amount "virtual" fixtures and timing. You could drop any fixtures to that group and timing is applied to those fixtures. So, basically a timing palette. It would be pretty powerful when we get back sequence palettes? (I hope that will happen someday).
    I like the idea of timing and group palettes, but also I'm wondering how it would affect updating. How hard it would be keep track on everything when adding a fixture to a cue or changing timing of a cue and using update?
Children
No Data
Related