WYSIWG Assistance

I am having issues connecting to WYG.... (WYG rel. 22 / HogiPC 2.4.0)When I open the Device Manager I can only find Wholehog III DP under Consoles not Devices. I have downloaded and installed all the latest updates for the drivers. I have no problem binding universes etc... Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Thanks for the response....

When I tried that earlier it wouldn't connect. Maybe if I explain how things are connected it would help.... I have a cat5 cable from the console to a 5 port switch (switch contains internet feed, cat5 feed to DL2's, cat5 jumper to computer). My computers TCP/IP LAN setting is "Obtain IP address automatically. IP address of console is 192.168.254.254 with the Adapter Configuration set to HOG iPC Loopback Adapter.

Does this provide any help?
  • Thanks for the response....

When I tried that earlier it wouldn't connect. Maybe if I explain how things are connected it would help.... I have a cat5 cable from the console to a 5 port switch (switch contains internet feed, cat5 feed to DL2's, cat5 jumper to computer). My computers TCP/IP LAN setting is "Obtain IP address automatically. IP address of console is 192.168.254.254 with the Adapter Configuration set to HOG iPC Loopback Adapter.

Does this provide any help?
Children
No Data
Related