Where are all the updates?

So is it just me who didn't make it to Vegas? Where are all the Highend releases? Version 3.0?
Parents
  • Am I reading this wrong?

"For lighting control operation and programming Barco announces the Wholehog DMX Processor 8000, which manages 16 DMX universes with ease. By providing DMX and Art-Net output at a steady rate, the possibilities for lighting design are expanded. DMX Processor 8000 is 50 times more powerful than its predecessor the DMX Processor 2000. To celebrate its debut, attendees may enter a drawing to win a free DMX Processor 8000 by signing up at the booth. Also newly released is Wholehog v3.0 software, which offers improved functionality and gives the user increased ability to control more lighting and LED products."
  • Am I reading this wrong?

"For lighting control operation and programming Barco announces the Wholehog DMX Processor 8000, which manages 16 DMX universes with ease. By providing DMX and Art-Net output at a steady rate, the possibilities for lighting design are expanded. DMX Processor 8000 is 50 times more powerful than its predecessor the DMX Processor 2000. To celebrate its debut, attendees may enter a drawing to win a free DMX Processor 8000 by signing up at the booth. Also newly released is Wholehog v3.0 software, which offers improved functionality and gives the user increased ability to control more lighting and LED products."
Children
No Data
Related