future of wholehog 3

hi gents,
i have the feeling in germany ,are becoming less.when i talk to technicians more and more switsch to grand ma.wholehog is rarely.the wholehog 2 was overall , Or deceives? and when grandma 2 is commoing...vs wholehog 3...:hogsign:

greets dol
Parents
  • Nibor,

you should take a page out of Josh/ Electric Mayhem's book, and write replies like him: an articulate, reasoned explanation of his opinion, with suggestions of what he feels could or should be the next step for the Hog platform. To boot, he had the balls to do this not on a "neutral" forum like the Lightnetwork, but in a place where he might encounter rather hostile reactions ... and right away you show up and prove this point.

fact: all kinds of big tours, events and (semi)permanent perfomances use the GrandMA. and with good reason: the desk's big surge in popularity started out as a reaction to the cancellation of Hog II, while the Hog III wasn't "ready" yet - the issues with reliability and ease of use have been well-documented both here and on other forums. but MAs popularity has lasted, mostly because the platform offers great networkability, video/ media server options, pre-visualisation all within the same package. and because it has continued to be a stable, reliable control solution.
    in short, the MA team kept on top of the ball, and expanded on the desk in any way they could.
    I'm not a big fan of the MA's user interface, mind you, i prefer Hog over MA any day. But then I prefer Vista over Hog, so I'm sure you'll have something nasty to say about me as well...

but just because you don't see a lot of GrandMAs in your direct working invironment, doesn't mean that someone who does - and comments on this - is automatically "an industry F$%^#*(^ nit wit ". If nothing else, you make yourself out to be one...

In short, you're bang out of order here, mate, and you ought to apologise...
  • Nibor,

you should take a page out of Josh/ Electric Mayhem's book, and write replies like him: an articulate, reasoned explanation of his opinion, with suggestions of what he feels could or should be the next step for the Hog platform. To boot, he had the balls to do this not on a "neutral" forum like the Lightnetwork, but in a place where he might encounter rather hostile reactions ... and right away you show up and prove this point.

fact: all kinds of big tours, events and (semi)permanent perfomances use the GrandMA. and with good reason: the desk's big surge in popularity started out as a reaction to the cancellation of Hog II, while the Hog III wasn't "ready" yet - the issues with reliability and ease of use have been well-documented both here and on other forums. but MAs popularity has lasted, mostly because the platform offers great networkability, video/ media server options, pre-visualisation all within the same package. and because it has continued to be a stable, reliable control solution.
    in short, the MA team kept on top of the ball, and expanded on the desk in any way they could.
    I'm not a big fan of the MA's user interface, mind you, i prefer Hog over MA any day. But then I prefer Vista over Hog, so I'm sure you'll have something nasty to say about me as well...

but just because you don't see a lot of GrandMAs in your direct working invironment, doesn't mean that someone who does - and comments on this - is automatically "an industry F$%^#*(^ nit wit ". If nothing else, you make yourself out to be one...

In short, you're bang out of order here, mate, and you ought to apologise...
Children
No Data
Related