future of wholehog 3

hi gents,
i have the feeling in germany ,are becoming less.when i talk to technicians more and more switsch to grand ma.wholehog is rarely.the wholehog 2 was overall , Or deceives? and when grandma 2 is commoing...vs wholehog 3...:hogsign:

greets dol
Parents
  • [quote=nibor]Who ever thinks the Sad MA is an industry standard is an industry F$%^#*(^ nit wit
    I do a *** load of shows and I use a Hog 3 and only see IPC,Road Hog or full boars the MA is made out of old panzar tank parts and lead so take take M&*^%$# F(*&^%s

Im gonna agree with the fact that that is down right out of order. Just because we are HOG users, doesnt mean everything else is inferior. We should still show respect to whoever else wants to use an MA or anything else for that matter. We are all designers, programmers etc who want to achieve the best outcome for our show... an awesome one! In the 2008 olympics there where HOGs for the servers and MAs for the lighting, im sure they wernt on either side of the stadium throwing rocks at each other. They, im sure, will have still shown each other and thier equipment respect.
  • [quote=nibor]Who ever thinks the Sad MA is an industry standard is an industry F$%^#*(^ nit wit
    I do a *** load of shows and I use a Hog 3 and only see IPC,Road Hog or full boars the MA is made out of old panzar tank parts and lead so take take M&*^%$# F(*&^%s

Im gonna agree with the fact that that is down right out of order. Just because we are HOG users, doesnt mean everything else is inferior. We should still show respect to whoever else wants to use an MA or anything else for that matter. We are all designers, programmers etc who want to achieve the best outcome for our show... an awesome one! In the 2008 olympics there where HOGs for the servers and MAs for the lighting, im sure they wernt on either side of the stadium throwing rocks at each other. They, im sure, will have still shown each other and thier equipment respect.
Children
No Data
Related