future of wholehog 3

hi gents,
i have the feeling in germany ,are becoming less.when i talk to technicians more and more switsch to grand ma.wholehog is rarely.the wholehog 2 was overall , Or deceives? and when grandma 2 is commoing...vs wholehog 3...:hogsign:

greets dol
Parents
  • Hello evreyone.
    Originally i was a hog 3 user and then i converted to a GMA. I do a lot of corporate shows and we own hog 3 and gma and here is way i converted to a gma.
    I love the fact the the ma pc boots up faster then a hog 3pc on my computer and i don't need to go between windows and find my pallets. Wwhat i mean is that if i lunch a hog3 pc then the programmer is a "window" so as the 2 screens. on a gma it is one window that contains the whole console.
    I love the fact that i can patch by layers and then that is the way my groups are coming up.
    when i use auto create just like auto pallet on a hog. on the gma i see the actuall color/gobo and i think it is save time becuse i dont need to rename the colors.
    i love the fact that i can go onsite and use a my pc to load the show to the console, and then use it as a backup with a nsp.
    i love the free visulaser.
    Oh and the macros are so usefull.
    Dont get me wrong the hog is a great desk and it can do a lot of stuff that the ma cant do but i guss i just had bad luck with them. it seams to be freazing on me if i press on the buttons to fast.
    i do love on the hog the color pallet by manufacture but i wish i was able to copy that color with its text and actual color on the window to my actuall color pallet.
    i dont like the fact that i cant resize the screens how i want to.
    i do love the syntex on the hog 3 it is really good. i love the list window.
    i am not a big fan of the faders it seems to me that every time that the console comes back from a show the faders are out of their postion and i need to open the front panel and put them back togther.
    yes the grand ma is big and it takes a lot of space and it is very heavy but their is the grand ma light which has the same number of faders as the hog 3 and yes it is only one screen but that is all you need becuse you can configre that sreen how ever you want.
    I dont meen to diss but this is my 2 cents.
  • Hello evreyone.
    Originally i was a hog 3 user and then i converted to a GMA. I do a lot of corporate shows and we own hog 3 and gma and here is way i converted to a gma.
    I love the fact the the ma pc boots up faster then a hog 3pc on my computer and i don't need to go between windows and find my pallets. Wwhat i mean is that if i lunch a hog3 pc then the programmer is a "window" so as the 2 screens. on a gma it is one window that contains the whole console.
    I love the fact that i can patch by layers and then that is the way my groups are coming up.
    when i use auto create just like auto pallet on a hog. on the gma i see the actuall color/gobo and i think it is save time becuse i dont need to rename the colors.
    i love the fact that i can go onsite and use a my pc to load the show to the console, and then use it as a backup with a nsp.
    i love the free visulaser.
    Oh and the macros are so usefull.
    Dont get me wrong the hog is a great desk and it can do a lot of stuff that the ma cant do but i guss i just had bad luck with them. it seams to be freazing on me if i press on the buttons to fast.
    i do love on the hog the color pallet by manufacture but i wish i was able to copy that color with its text and actual color on the window to my actuall color pallet.
    i dont like the fact that i cant resize the screens how i want to.
    i do love the syntex on the hog 3 it is really good. i love the list window.
    i am not a big fan of the faders it seems to me that every time that the console comes back from a show the faders are out of their postion and i need to open the front panel and put them back togther.
    yes the grand ma is big and it takes a lot of space and it is very heavy but their is the grand ma light which has the same number of faders as the hog 3 and yes it is only one screen but that is all you need becuse you can configre that sreen how ever you want.
    I dont meen to diss but this is my 2 cents.
Children
No Data
Related