future of wholehog 3

hi gents,
i have the feeling in germany ,are becoming less.when i talk to technicians more and more switsch to grand ma.wholehog is rarely.the wholehog 2 was overall , Or deceives? and when grandma 2 is commoing...vs wholehog 3...:hogsign:

greets dol
Parents
  • I must say it's bugging me, that Hog doesn't use Carallon libraries. It is understandable, cause calibration was invented before Carallon was founded, but it is sad that things have gone this way and the original idea is working against Hog.
    Abstraction and calibrated libraries are a great idea and one of the most important things in the development of consoles, one of the most important things why I like Hog3. But, other consoles are catching up by using Carallon libraries and I really hope that in the future, Hog3 is not the console where calibration is nothing more than an idea which was never completed.

I kinda like the bitmap images of gobos, but changing them should be easy. I work in a theatre and musical productions, where custom gobos are used very much. So replacing stock ones should be made easy. But, I must say I rarely need this feature. I also think there should be a fast hide option for those images.
  • I must say it's bugging me, that Hog doesn't use Carallon libraries. It is understandable, cause calibration was invented before Carallon was founded, but it is sad that things have gone this way and the original idea is working against Hog.
    Abstraction and calibrated libraries are a great idea and one of the most important things in the development of consoles, one of the most important things why I like Hog3. But, other consoles are catching up by using Carallon libraries and I really hope that in the future, Hog3 is not the console where calibration is nothing more than an idea which was never completed.

I kinda like the bitmap images of gobos, but changing them should be easy. I work in a theatre and musical productions, where custom gobos are used very much. So replacing stock ones should be made easy. But, I must say I rarely need this feature. I also think there should be a fast hide option for those images.
Children
No Data
Related