Video tutorials or PDF's to brush up?

Hey I am a old user of Hog PC back in the day then went to Light Jockey for a bit and MagicQ. My question is there any videos online or pdf tutorials / quick user guides so I Can brush up with whats new in the world of hog. I watched all the videos on the site, and I did a search but so many unrelated things came up. Any links or recommendations? There was a great one someone made unofficially a few years ago....

Thanks all knowledgeable Hog'ers.
D.
Parents
  • [quote=CatWest]While I am working on more videos and tutorials, the videos are mostly targeted towards the basic skills. The videos really can't illustrate everything that we do in the live training classes, but they're helpful for new users of the Wholehog system. For a more in depth training, we always recommend attending one of our classes (even if you're just brushing up).

If you can't make it to a class, then practice with the offline program. Run through the tutorial in the beginning of the manual. Get a free demo of a visualizer program so you can see what you're doing. I recommend ESP Vision (www.espvision.com/visiondemo.htm).

Thanks
    Cat

hey
    I tried running this software on my computer, it keeps crashing. I am running Vista OS, any advise
  • [quote=CatWest]While I am working on more videos and tutorials, the videos are mostly targeted towards the basic skills. The videos really can't illustrate everything that we do in the live training classes, but they're helpful for new users of the Wholehog system. For a more in depth training, we always recommend attending one of our classes (even if you're just brushing up).

If you can't make it to a class, then practice with the offline program. Run through the tutorial in the beginning of the manual. Get a free demo of a visualizer program so you can see what you're doing. I recommend ESP Vision (www.espvision.com/visiondemo.htm).

Thanks
    Cat

hey
    I tried running this software on my computer, it keeps crashing. I am running Vista OS, any advise
Children
No Data
Related