Live + Time

I like to now what other people think of the next function.

Live Time X, will bring the fixtures in the programmer with fade time X.

Or Live Position Time X, will bring the fixtures in the programmer with Position Time X.

I think it will be handy when you having more then 1 specified time in a ceu, and you will change 1 of the timing. For now you have to look in the ceu which fixture have the timing you want to change. For large grids this will take a long time.

Erik-Jan Berendsen
Parents
  • Hmm...I'm not sure what is confusing you, but I think we are talking here about selecting fixtures, not bringing values.

There are quite a many enchantment ideas for Live...I try to summarize a bit.
    Now you can use Live masked with intensity value or value range or a palette.
    With Live the command line allows additional filtering using / key and the filter can be a group or fixture range.
    I would love to see this taken to another level using more masks like Master using Choose key and timing using Time x.
    Also, now it's not possible to use intensity and fixture range or group combined.
    Like Live @0 / Group sidelights, which would select sidelights which are not on. I think, it would be very handy.
    Live Intensity Time 10s / 1>24 could select all the fixtures with intensity fade time of 10 seconds which belong to range 1>24.
    Though, I would like that if Time without masks is used, the default would be Intensity.

I hope this helps a bit.
  • Hmm...I'm not sure what is confusing you, but I think we are talking here about selecting fixtures, not bringing values.

There are quite a many enchantment ideas for Live...I try to summarize a bit.
    Now you can use Live masked with intensity value or value range or a palette.
    With Live the command line allows additional filtering using / key and the filter can be a group or fixture range.
    I would love to see this taken to another level using more masks like Master using Choose key and timing using Time x.
    Also, now it's not possible to use intensity and fixture range or group combined.
    Like Live @0 / Group sidelights, which would select sidelights which are not on. I think, it would be very handy.
    Live Intensity Time 10s / 1>24 could select all the fixtures with intensity fade time of 10 seconds which belong to range 1>24.
    Though, I would like that if Time without masks is used, the default would be Intensity.

I hope this helps a bit.
Children
No Data
Related