Many Highlight and Lowlight

Hi,
As highlight and lowlight can be used in different cases (precise focus with closed iris and no gobo, controlling positions in a look with gobo but no color, controlling gobo index, controlling colors....) It could be useful to have more than one highlight and lowlight.

Pig + Highlight could open a scrolling menu in toolbar where we could select the highlight and lowlight we want to use, it could also be Highlight + Back or Highlight + Next.

Cheers
Steph
Parents
  • My default highlight is a global palette with intensity at FL and color at WHITE.
    My default lowlight is the same but with color at Mix UV.

I believe this was the default on Status Cue and the method I've used the most since. It's generally stored in my beam palettes.

I've also found it useful, when collaging DL.2s and .3s to make a set of Highlight palettes that highlight into the collage generator alignment grid. As I'm working through various pieces of content, I can quickly highlight my digital fixtures, which takes them (temporarily) into an alignment grid, tweak the collage generator settings, and update my collage palette.

A multi-layer highlight (Pig+Highlight maybe?) would seem to be a great feature.

Also, is it already possible to select a palette as highlight or lowlight via a comment macro? If not, this could be handy.

PG
  • My default highlight is a global palette with intensity at FL and color at WHITE.
    My default lowlight is the same but with color at Mix UV.

I believe this was the default on Status Cue and the method I've used the most since. It's generally stored in my beam palettes.

I've also found it useful, when collaging DL.2s and .3s to make a set of Highlight palettes that highlight into the collage generator alignment grid. As I'm working through various pieces of content, I can quickly highlight my digital fixtures, which takes them (temporarily) into an alignment grid, tweak the collage generator settings, and update my collage palette.

A multi-layer highlight (Pig+Highlight maybe?) would seem to be a great feature.

Also, is it already possible to select a palette as highlight or lowlight via a comment macro? If not, this could be handy.

PG
Children
No Data
Related