Whole Hog crash really hard !!!

when i was doing some editing on fixture builder the board sudenlly crash... as usual... but in this ocasion the crash was really weird...
it stop working at all....!!! i turned it off but the board remain still on... after a long wait i decided to unplug the board but... it still remain on!!!!!!!!!! for a long time!... i mean... whit the power cord out!!! i dint knew this board have any UPS on it.. ¨cause some time ago some expert unpluged the board in the middle of the programing and it went off as expected.
what happened?
Parents
  • there was nothing conected to the board. not even the external monitors my friend... it was very embarrasing ´cause the Duran Duran´s LD was working on stage and he kept complaining about the board and i insisted how great the board is...!!!
    when it suddenly crashed... he said "i told you so"
    we realize this board crashes once in a while so ... guys...please... we all need you to work hardest in this bug!
    the WH3 is a board that i like very much.. but i have to be honest about it has left me hanged in the midle of several shows... and it is not small change toy

thank for your atention
    best regards

Gianfranco
  • there was nothing conected to the board. not even the external monitors my friend... it was very embarrasing ´cause the Duran Duran´s LD was working on stage and he kept complaining about the board and i insisted how great the board is...!!!
    when it suddenly crashed... he said "i told you so"
    we realize this board crashes once in a while so ... guys...please... we all need you to work hardest in this bug!
    the WH3 is a board that i like very much.. but i have to be honest about it has left me hanged in the midle of several shows... and it is not small change toy

thank for your atention
    best regards

Gianfranco
Children
No Data
Related