Whole Hog crash really hard !!!

when i was doing some editing on fixture builder the board sudenlly crash... as usual... but in this ocasion the crash was really weird...
it stop working at all....!!! i turned it off but the board remain still on... after a long wait i decided to unplug the board but... it still remain on!!!!!!!!!! for a long time!... i mean... whit the power cord out!!! i dint knew this board have any UPS on it.. ¨cause some time ago some expert unpluged the board in the middle of the programing and it went off as expected.
what happened?
Parents
  • Gianfranco,

As Marty says, the Fixture Builder is the weakest portion of code in the system. It is best not to mess with this during critical times (and best to use it on Hog 3PC if you need it). We can create any fixture profile you need with a quick turn-around. Just post on the library forum here, or email support@flyingpig.com

As for the battery, yes there can be times that the software can fail and the desk will remain on until you drain the power on the battery. In most cases however the console battery is used to ensure a proper shutdown after a powerloss.
  • Gianfranco,

As Marty says, the Fixture Builder is the weakest portion of code in the system. It is best not to mess with this during critical times (and best to use it on Hog 3PC if you need it). We can create any fixture profile you need with a quick turn-around. Just post on the library forum here, or email support@flyingpig.com

As for the battery, yes there can be times that the software can fail and the desk will remain on until you drain the power on the battery. In most cases however the console battery is used to ensure a proper shutdown after a powerloss.
Children
No Data
Related