Whole Hog crash really hard !!!

when i was doing some editing on fixture builder the board sudenlly crash... as usual... but in this ocasion the crash was really weird...
it stop working at all....!!! i turned it off but the board remain still on... after a long wait i decided to unplug the board but... it still remain on!!!!!!!!!! for a long time!... i mean... whit the power cord out!!! i dint knew this board have any UPS on it.. ¨cause some time ago some expert unpluged the board in the middle of the programing and it went off as expected.
what happened?
Parents
  • yep... i see by now that the fixture builder is the wekeast point in the WH3 but is about this stupid chinese fixtures we have to use in this country. we already sended to you the profile for this fixtures but it has beeen done wrong so i had to worked on this on the F.B. for me to use it in our shows.
    but my point is, and i`m sorry to be a pain, that it is a reallity that this board crash more that once in a while and i think that you guys in highend need to work in this issue very urgent. every body says that the other board is much more better and stable than this one and feel kind of stupid because i recomend this board to my boss!!!... so he spend a lot of money in this (remember we are in peru, the third world, and we already have two of this boards!!)
    i`m still in love whit this board and i`m going to be a user in all shows i do around south america but please... get your hands as priority in the crash problem"!!!!!

my bes regard for you

your friend

gianfranco
  • yep... i see by now that the fixture builder is the wekeast point in the WH3 but is about this stupid chinese fixtures we have to use in this country. we already sended to you the profile for this fixtures but it has beeen done wrong so i had to worked on this on the F.B. for me to use it in our shows.
    but my point is, and i`m sorry to be a pain, that it is a reallity that this board crash more that once in a while and i think that you guys in highend need to work in this issue very urgent. every body says that the other board is much more better and stable than this one and feel kind of stupid because i recomend this board to my boss!!!... so he spend a lot of money in this (remember we are in peru, the third world, and we already have two of this boards!!)
    i`m still in love whit this board and i`m going to be a user in all shows i do around south america but please... get your hands as priority in the crash problem"!!!!!

my bes regard for you

your friend

gianfranco
Children
No Data
Related