which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • matthew,

I havent used ESP vision too much (i.e. few days!). The main problem that I found, and that I mention above is that you need a powerful computer to operate it, and as I've found out from experience its not too good to have H3PC and the visuliser program on the same machine (ESPECIALLY if you've only got one screen!) because you cant see everything at the same time. It is doo-able though

ummm..... what I'm trying to say is that if youve got a fast new computer she'll be right!
    It does what it's programmed to do and that's what matters
  • matthew,

I havent used ESP vision too much (i.e. few days!). The main problem that I found, and that I mention above is that you need a powerful computer to operate it, and as I've found out from experience its not too good to have H3PC and the visuliser program on the same machine (ESPECIALLY if you've only got one screen!) because you cant see everything at the same time. It is doo-able though

ummm..... what I'm trying to say is that if youve got a fast new computer she'll be right!
    It does what it's programmed to do and that's what matters
Children
No Data
Related