which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • Hi Snowman.

Running my software on a Dell XPS M1710.
    CPU 2.33Ghz
    2G Ram
    512k Graphics Accelerator.

Can run Wysiwyg & Hog IIIPC quite well on same machine via the loopback adaptor ( I only do this because I only have one computer ). GrandMA ole works well too ( minus some CAD orientation issues ).

Works quite well until I start to tax it with lots of movers & fx running. Then things get jittery. This arrangement works well enough for pre-programming shows though. Would of course never do it on a live show.

ESP vision ran very slowly on my laptop. Of course my lappy is underspecced in the CPU dept for its hungry requirements.
  • Hi Snowman.

Running my software on a Dell XPS M1710.
    CPU 2.33Ghz
    2G Ram
    512k Graphics Accelerator.

Can run Wysiwyg & Hog IIIPC quite well on same machine via the loopback adaptor ( I only do this because I only have one computer ). GrandMA ole works well too ( minus some CAD orientation issues ).

Works quite well until I start to tax it with lots of movers & fx running. Then things get jittery. This arrangement works well enough for pre-programming shows though. Would of course never do it on a live show.

ESP vision ran very slowly on my laptop. Of course my lappy is underspecced in the CPU dept for its hungry requirements.
Children
No Data
Related