which visuliser do you prefer?

I was fiddling around with capture the other day and about halfway through a show I wondered which of the four visualisers was the most preferred.

Any suggestions/comments?
Parents
  • Looked into Wysiwyg for years. Overpriced and cumbersome to use and setup, do drawings and so on. takes to long to get the end result.
    Upgrades are also rediculously expensive.
    Then there is Vectorworks. Again, cumbersone to use and setup, do drawings and so on. If ESP vision could work without Vectorworks, it would be a great visulaizer to use.
    Best cad program hands down is Autocad. It's fast, inexpensive compared to Wig, and very user friendly.
    LD Assistant version 08 has visualization and uses artnet interface. Cad is Autodesk shell so it's already got the most powerful cad available.
    You can literally build your venue in a few minutes and have a finished drawing in a short amount of time.
    How much do you pay per universe of Wig control?
    With LD Assistant, you don't pay anything extra for the visualization or per universe and it has capability to handle more universe connectivity than you would ever use on a show.
    My upgrade cost from an earlier version of LD assistant without the visualization to the new version was under $1k.
    ESP vision rocks. If only it could be coupled with Autocad.
    WIG is just overpriced and takes too long to get what you want.
  • Looked into Wysiwyg for years. Overpriced and cumbersome to use and setup, do drawings and so on. takes to long to get the end result.
    Upgrades are also rediculously expensive.
    Then there is Vectorworks. Again, cumbersone to use and setup, do drawings and so on. If ESP vision could work without Vectorworks, it would be a great visulaizer to use.
    Best cad program hands down is Autocad. It's fast, inexpensive compared to Wig, and very user friendly.
    LD Assistant version 08 has visualization and uses artnet interface. Cad is Autodesk shell so it's already got the most powerful cad available.
    You can literally build your venue in a few minutes and have a finished drawing in a short amount of time.
    How much do you pay per universe of Wig control?
    With LD Assistant, you don't pay anything extra for the visualization or per universe and it has capability to handle more universe connectivity than you would ever use on a show.
    My upgrade cost from an earlier version of LD assistant without the visualization to the new version was under $1k.
    ESP vision rocks. If only it could be coupled with Autocad.
    WIG is just overpriced and takes too long to get what you want.
Children
No Data
Related